A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Martinez-Rio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez-Rio
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez-Rio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez-Rio graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Martinez-Rio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel A Martinez-Rio MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Martinez-Rio practice?
- Dr. Manuel Martinez-Rio has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Martinez-Rio practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Oncologists, and Miami Hematologists.