A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Martinez, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Martinez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Martinez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Martinez practices Gastroenterology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Rego Park Gastroenterologists.