A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Martinez, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Martinez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Martinez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Martinez practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Chicago, IL.
See New York Gastroenterologists.