A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Mayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Mayor, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayor
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Mayor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayor graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mayor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel R Mayor MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Mayor practice?
- Dr. Manuel Mayor has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Mayor practices Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.