A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Mejia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Mejia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Mejia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Eligio Mejia MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Manuel Mejia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Mejia practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists.