A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel F. Mendoza practice?
Dr. Manuel Mendoza practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Signal Hill, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.