A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Mendoza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mendoza has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Faigal Mendoza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel F. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Manuel Mendoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Mendoza practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.