A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Merino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Merino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Merino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Merino graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Merino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel J Merino MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel J. Merino practice?
- Dr. Manuel Merino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Merino practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.