Learn more about Dr. Manuel Merino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Merino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merino
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Merino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Merino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Merino graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Merino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel J Merino MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel J. Merino practice?
- Dr. Manuel Merino has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Merino practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.