A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Modiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Modiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Modiano graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Modiano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel R Modiano MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Modiano practice?
- Dr. Manuel Modiano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Modiano practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Safford, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Safford Hematologists and Safford Oncologists.