Learn more about Dr. Manuel Modiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Modiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modiano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modiano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Modiano graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Modiano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Modiano MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Modiano practice?
- Dr. Manuel Modiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Modiano practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Hematologists and Tucson Oncologists.