Dr. Manuel Momjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Momjian?

Medical billing fraud

Posted on October 1st, 2017

In 2017 I was notified by unrelated insurance to reflect my visit to urgent9.com being fraudulently billed under my name by Urgent9.com at 1000 North Central Ave. # 140 Glendale CA. 818 662-7000. I objected and asked Dr. Momjian (responsible party) to provide a disclaimer to the wrong billed insurer as to be an error. What was Dr. Momjian cocky response? He released his (my) patient’s private data further yet to unknown medical jobber. Here Dr. Momjian has proven double score to harm his patient. Attempt by the patient to resolve this matter is ignored. Apparently Dr. Momjian relies on his lawyer’s advice. Ignores claims by the patients and businesses you screw over! The public should be aware of mushrooming urgent care type of walk in medical centers where the care is medically legally questionable business principle under noted public experience. Urgent care business model is poorly copied. The opposite of Wall Mart Centers walk in nurse practitioners whose ethics as proven likely exceed conduct of medical doctor as Dr. Momjian, who should review the medical school Hippocrates – oath, ”Do not harm,” yet he walks away whistling? Dr. Momjian violates False claim act 31 U.S.C. § 3729, Signature consent to release patients data CFR 45 508 164, CFR 45 164.514.

Posted on December 20th, 2015

0 STARS Saddest excuse for a doctor I have ever seen. I came late for intense stomach pain and they didn't accept me because they were closing which I understand. I got really angry when he said maybe next time something like this happens you will come earlier with a smile on his face the whole time, like I was expecting to have pain. I have never seen a doctor be so disrespectful to a patient, just a bad person in general off a first impression. I haven't seen some one smiling while someone else is in pain, especially a professional urgent care doctor. A doctor should help whoever needs help not whoever he chooses needs help, it turns out my condition was worse than I thought, which I'm not going to share. I would have not came if this was a regular stomach ache or if the hospital was making me wait 3 hours but he didn't care. I was in the worst pain of my life and no one could tell me why because the hospital was crowded and I just needed an answer or idea of what was going on. He showed no interest in helping me, he didn't ask about the pain at all or give his opinion. He just said it will be long process, what a lazy and pathetic man, I don't know how he can call himself a man. I know there are good doctors out there who will probably pull all nighters for their patients but he seemed like a selfish brat who's probably doing this job just for the money. If he couldn't do anything I guess he's not even that good of a doctor who just had an annoying smirk on his face while my mom was begging him to just take a quick look and go home 20 min late for one day. I don't know maybe his bedtime was at 5:30. I was so angry that I wanted to punch him in the face so hard that he would never be able to smile again, especially when he was laughing when he said you should have come earlier. He could have said everything with a straight face and humble tone but he sounded like he just won the lottery and wanted to go cash out. The front desk lady had a bad attitude too, a grown lady that sounded like a spoiled teenager. What's worst is that a friend of my mother who knows him well told us to go to him and she was very disappointed when she heard what he did. A doctor is a full time job you don't stop when the clock reaches a certain time. He should choose another profession if he wants to be left alone 1 minute before his office closes. I know for a fact that after I left the office he felt no guilt or thought if I was ok or not. I have never posted a review for anything but I made this account just to let him know how big of a mistake he made and I don't think I will be able to forgive a person like that. I really hope no other patient went through the what I went through when they visited his office. I have way darker thoughts than this and I hope karma will catch up one day and he will have no one to help him when he needs it. I was there for a few minutes and could already tell he was awful person and a disgrace to doctors worldwide.

Horrible person

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Excellent Urgent Care Services--with Personalized Follow-up

Posted on September 6th, 2013

While traveling from the east coast, I developed an urgent care situation and found Dr. Momjian. He immediately (and correctly) diagnosed the problem and prescribed care that got be back on track. Further, he actually called me on Labor Day to personally tell me the results of my blood work and to give me further counsel--even knowing I was back in Atlanta and would be seeing my family practitioner. He is excellent and I highly recommend him--as well as the office staff and lab techs who treated me.

ZERO STARS

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Horrible. I've never be treated with such disrespect. This Dr. has ZERO bedside manner and was condescending and placating. I can't believe I had to pay $90 out of my pocket to be treated so rudely, to have my symptoms dismissed as 'all in my head' and basically MOCKED for wanting further tests to give me some peace of mind. Just ATROCIOUS the way I was treated. Worst experience of my life. When people are hurting physically and don't have insurance, it's hard enough, but then to be treated so horribly on top of it should be a crime. AND have to pay for it. DO NOT go to this Dr. He is awful and you will waste your money. He doesn't care nor will take you seriously. He must have missed the lesson on CARE in Healthcare in Med School!

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

The doctor is very knowledgable in all aspects of my care. The staff is very nice and caring. I went after work hours and he was able to see me at 6pm. Office is near fwy.

Posted on March 16th, 2017