A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Morales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Morales has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Morales MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Morales practice?
- Dr. Manuel Morales has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Morales practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Kansas City, KS.
See Leawood Psychiatrists.