A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Morales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Morales has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Morales MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Morales practice?
- Dr. Manuel Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Morales practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.