A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Morales has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Morales MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Morales practice?
- Dr. Manuel Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Morales practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists and Kansas City Geriatric Doctors.