Learn more about Dr. Manuel Morlote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Morlote, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morlote
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morlote Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Morlote, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morlote graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morlote has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Morlote MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Morlote practice?
- Dr. Manuel Morlote has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Morlote practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.