A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Morlote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Morlote, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Morlote, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morlote graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morlote has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel E Morlote MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Morlote practice?
- Dr. Manuel Morlote has 8 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Morlote practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.