Learn more about Dr. Manuel Morlote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Morlote, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morlote
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Morlote, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morlote graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morlote has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Morlote MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Morlote practice?
- Dr. Manuel Morlote has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Morlote practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.