A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Morlote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Morlote, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morlote
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Morlote Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Morlote, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morlote graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morlote has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Morlote MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Morlote practice?
- Dr. Manuel Morlote has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Morlote practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.