A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Morman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Morman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Morman, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Richard Morman MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Morman practice?
- Dr. Manuel Morman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Morman practices Dermatology near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Hewitt, NJ.
See Rutherford Dermatologists.