A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Myers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Leon Myers MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel L. Myers practice?
- Dr. Manuel Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Myers practices Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists.