Dr. Manuel Naron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Naron?

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Naron about 3 years ago after high recommendation from a friend. I could not have been more satisfied. Everything is perfect at the Sonterra location. Staff is wonderful and the wait time is minimal. Last year i decided to try the West Over location since it is closer to my job. The staff at this location is not as friendly and even getting someone on the phone is like pulling a tooth. The wait time is longer and the over all experience is very different. I recommend seeing this amazing Doctor at the Sonterra location.

City of Houston Employee

Posted on April 15th, 2015

My daughter, Jade, made an appointment to see a doctor in this medical clinic and when she arrival at the clinic, she found many surprises that were unethical and unprofessional. Thank God I was available to intervene and advise her to walk out of this unethical medical clinic. When Jade arrived and paid her co-pay for our Cigna PPO Plan, she was advised that she would have to leave a credit card on file. So they could charge her with additional charges. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE???? They explained that the doctors at the clinic decided that they wanted the patients to leave their credit card on file so they could charge the patient whatever the insurance company would not play. My question to Melissa was if this medical facility in network with Cigna, she never answered my question, but she went on to say, we take Cigna. My daughter went in to see a doctor after she paid her co-pay, and a nurse practitioner greeted her. I was on the telephone when I found that she would not be seeing a doctor because the one doctor that was there would be leaving in an hour. My daughter spent time and money to drive to this facility and she was lied to because these people wanted to make a dollar. I will be complaining to the better business bureau. These people are practicing unethical and unlawful rules and regulations. I will bring my daughter back home, Houston, to see a doctor because no office here in Houston would dare ask someone to place their credit card on file. REALLY!!!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

My husband and I have referred numerous coworkers to Dr. Naron and everyone likes him. Besides him taking plenty of time with each patient, he runs on schedule and the wait time is always under 10 minutes !

Posted on September 24th, 2011

OVERALL THE DOCTOR IS VERY GOOD. THE SUPPORTING STAFF IN NOT AS STATED BY OTHERS IN REVIEWS.

A great GP

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I have referred tons of friends and family members to Dr. Naron. He's great. He listens to everything and outlines treatment options. He is so good about spending the appropriate amount of time with a patient. The office has a policy of getting you into an exam room quickly. Bring a book or magazine, however, sometimes the in room wait is long. Dr. Naron is totally worth the wait since he's so good at what he does.

Excellent Staff, Very Educated Doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Doctor Naron is a very well educated and knowledgeable doc with very good people skills. Dr. Naron has been my doctor for the past 5 years as I have followed him from his previous practice which was basically across the street. Dr. Naron eased my embarrassment when I came to him with a condition and was very helpful by giving me things that I can do to be healthier such as diet and exercise. All in all, Dr Naron has seen me through my worst at 347 pounds to my very best as I am currently 235 pounds. His encouragement and motivation are why I am still living today. Although he occassionally prescribed me certain meds, it was more of his practical advice that allowed me to lose the weight. Thanks Doctor Naron!

Dr. good for colds and booster shots

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Everyone is very friendly. Office staff are helpful. The nurse often makes mistakes. The dr. is seems to care, but seems undereducated for anything more than treating colds. Misses diagnoses and gives misinformation.

Great Doctor with TERRIBLE staff

Posted on November 30th, 2009

I followed this Dr. from another practice b/c he seemed to be very thurough and wanted to practice with a more natural approach. Now a few years into his new practice, I believe he still is a good dr. however, with a horrible staff. Cannot get any calls back with test results from office, even when leaving direct msgs and then two weeks later getting a call back after leaving several msgs - facing Cancer, this is not the kind of care I am looking for. Now this happening on several occasions and speaking with other patients with GREAT concerns my family is leaving his practice. Other patients told me they had even mentioned to the office and doctor how the staff treated them and there was no response, not even a "sorry".

Posted on April 10th, 2017