Dr. Manuel Ozoa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Ozoa?

April 4th, 2015

pool and billiards

I think I might be able to beat you in a game of pool now. You said I wouldn't see you any more, after I could beat you in a game of pool. Yes, you helped to prepare me for a life full of wonder. 33 years ago.

August 13th, 2014

bad doctor monster doctor and ugly doctor

I think he is a great doctor but limited time visit. I want to tell you that I will not tolerate this easy. You said I can't come back. Well grandma won't be coming back either. You can take the other doctor refarrrels you find for me and shove them in your paper shredder. So grandpa won't talk to you either. I think you need to think about resigning because you can't do your job. You said you cut me off social security already and you don't want to tell grandma about. You are being a two face and not wanting to tell the truth. Grandma believes me now because you told me I could get seizures with the pills. I'm sorry about today but I'm not taking the medicine no more. I want your letter of full resignation in the morning. So I been dialing 911 a lot and its your fault. Just like 2008 your staff through me in the womens restroom for a shower. When I had the seizure. So I won't be coming to my next appointment because you said its over face to face. Thank you and I wish the best for you. You owe me a big apology. Because you threatened me with the mental institution when I first visited you and now I won't right to you ever again. Because you threatened me a second time. I feel you insulted me so I regret coming. I just want to apologize to you. I just want to say I'm very sorry for what I did at tried city. So don't you ever call me ever again because I'm disconnecting all the telephones tomorrow. One more thing I just will find a doctor in chicago illinois or go for natural herbs. I'm sorry it had to come to this I apologize for my actions because it was my fault and your fault.

May 13th, 2015