Dr. Manuel Padilla DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

February 29th, 2016
Worst experience
I went to the Dr experiencing horrible pain, was seen by the Dr and a ultra sound was requested. I was scheduled twice to have a ultrasound, and both times office staff forgot to schedule me and did not have any apts. available. I was told someone from the office would be calling me to schedule a Ultra sound, to this day I have not heard from anyone. Took two days off of work to get my ultrasound done, only to find out, they forgot to schedule me. The pain was so bad, I ended up in the emergency room to have my ultrasound, & CT exam and to find out I have a huge cyst in my ovary and in my cervix. I received all my answers in the emergency room and received better care, than what I did in a matter of three weeks to get no answers.

January 14th, 2016
Simple, GREAT Doctor, but a HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF. I could of ended up in the hospital if I didn't contact a friend who worked for a Doctor who immediately told me what I needed to do. I have yet to hear back from the Doctors office. Not the first time either. Need to pray that the Doctor really trains office staff properly or replaces them with Professional Caring Staff.

August 7th, 2015
bad staff up front
Dr is great staff up front. Not good unprofessional. Diana especially told if i didnt like their treatment to go somewhere else. You got it done. Never coming again.

September 28th, 2011
Recommend
Seems like every single time I've been seen by Doctor Padilla, he has hit it right on the nose! I have no complaints but praise. Thanks to him I'm on my way to better health.

August 3rd, 2011
Only Refill Approvals Lag
Dr. Padilla does have an attentive, professional, caring manner, and approaches my health conditions proactively with any necessary diagnostic and clinical procedures that are necessary for a person with the number of chronic conditions I have, some of them detrimental, worsening with time.It is only when my pharmacy attempts to contact his office for refill approval does it seem the faxes and calls take days to get approval for another dose, where running out of some of these medications can mean days of pain or loss of control of blood sugar levels, and so forth. So it is only in this instance of follow-up with pharmacies do I find his service lacking in complete excellence.

April 25th, 2011
Good Service
I really like this Doctor, my husband and I have been seeing this Doctor for over a year, never had any problems at all, very satified with staff and timing.

April 22nd, 2011
Knowledgable but not concerned
This doctor is very knowledgeable, but has no concern for follow through. Tryed to get a prescription refill through my pharmacy and by calling myself on Monday and had no response until Friday late. It was too late to see him and I had to do without my blood pressure medication. This was explained to his staff, which seemed to have no idea what was going on. The proper thing to do was to contact the pharmacy or myself that I needed an appointment earlier in the week so I could see the doctor. Too bad if my pressure gets up and more complications follow. Nice doctor but crummy way to take care of patients. Seems a little money hungry !

February 10th, 2011
Nice doctor, HORRIBLE office staff!
The doctor himself is nice, once you can finally make an appointment and wait an eternity to see him. The office staff is horrible! I have waited for 30 minutes on hold, just for them to go to lunch or hang up on me. Then when you finally get a hold of someone, they are so rude! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!