Dr. Manuel Padron MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Coral Gables, FL

3.8

August 25th, 2016
Excellent doctor, personal care.
I picked Dr. Padron out of a list from my insurance provider after doing some light research on the internet. I'm very glad that I chose him to do my vasectomy. From the moment I got to his office, I felt like I was in a professional atmosphere, everyone on staff was serious about their work, but went about it with joy and attention to detail. I was made to feel safe, and comfortable. Dr. Padron was thorough in examining me and always made me feel 100% confident in what he was doing. My actual procedure, which I was super nervous about, ended up being uneventful and actually "pleasant", if that's at all possible. Dr. Padron's bedside manner and candor were highly appreciated through the procedure, and I was completely at ease through the entire 20 minute process. I went to Dr. Padron for a vasectomy, but I will definitely be returning to him as my urologist of choice. This is exactly the kind of experience I'm looking for from a truly professional doctor. Thank you, Dr. Padron.

May 3rd, 2016
Excellent Dr
I been coming to Dr Padron for couple year, as i Had other Dr, I have never found a Dr as Dr Padron, He is courteous and understanding to your needs. As a professional he is i will recommend him

June 28th, 2013
Very Professional and a good sense of humor
I have visited Dr. Padron several occasions, and to date he has been extremely professional, courteous, caring, and humorous to boot. I will continue to visit him, and would highly recommend him. After dealing with a few other not so great doctors, it is refreshing to deal with a doctor such as Dr. Padron whom really cares about his patients. The morning after an outpatient procedure, I received a call from Dr. Padron personally to find out how I was doing. First time I've ever had a doctor personally call me. Do yourself a favor if your looking for a Urologist, call Dr. Padron.

October 31st, 2011
He really care about our health.
Dr. Padron is the best proffesional physician that I know. You could reach him any time for results or concerns. I wish all other Doctor provide the same dedication for his patients.