Dr. Manuel Padron MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Dr. Padron has been treating me for over 15 years. He has always been professional, knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manners.I see him at least 6 times a year and his staff as well as he have always given me the time and attention every patient deserves. Thank you Dr. Padron for taking care of me!

May 31st, 2017
Very good manners and listens to your needs with openness. As well as extremely personable and professional.

May 24th, 2017
would recommend this doctor. Had a great experience with surgery.

December 19th, 2016
Great experience
Took time to explain everything , expedited additional testing and explained everything.

August 25th, 2016
Excellent doctor, personal care.
I picked Dr. Padron out of a list from my insurance provider after doing some light research on the internet. I'm very glad that I chose him to do my vasectomy. From the moment I got to his office, I felt like I was in a professional atmosphere, everyone on staff was serious about their work, but went about it with joy and attention to detail. I was made to feel safe, and comfortable. Dr. Padron was thorough in examining me and always made me feel 100% confident in what he was doing. My actual procedure, which I was super nervous about, ended up being uneventful and actually "pleasant", if that's at all possible. Dr. Padron's bedside manner and candor were highly appreciated through the procedure, and I was completely at ease through the entire 20 minute process. I went to Dr. Padron for a vasectomy, but I will definitely be returning to him as my urologist of choice. This is exactly the kind of experience I'm looking for from a truly professional doctor. Thank you, Dr. Padron.

May 3rd, 2016
Excellent Dr
I been coming to Dr Padron for couple year, as i Had other Dr, I have never found a Dr as Dr Padron, He is courteous and understanding to your needs. As a professional he is i will recommend him

June 28th, 2013
Very Professional and a good sense of humor
I have visited Dr. Padron several occasions, and to date he has been extremely professional, courteous, caring, and humorous to boot. I will continue to visit him, and would highly recommend him. After dealing with a few other not so great doctors, it is refreshing to deal with a doctor such as Dr. Padron whom really cares about his patients. The morning after an outpatient procedure, I received a call from Dr. Padron personally to find out how I was doing. First time I've ever had a doctor personally call me. Do yourself a favor if your looking for a Urologist, call Dr. Padron.

October 31st, 2011
He really care about our health.
Dr. Padron is the best proffesional physician that I know. You could reach him any time for results or concerns. I wish all other Doctor provide the same dedication for his patients.

June 21st, 2017