Dr. Manuel Padron MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017
Highly recommend
After a week of hip surgery took over my case and within one week scheduled and performed enlargement prostate surgery. Always available to discussed and answered questions. I highly recommend Dr Padron not only for his knowledge and professionalism, but also for his humanism

July 12th, 2017
Great overall office experience
Doctor Padron, as well as office staff were very professional, appointment on time, very organized.

July 6th, 2017
Knowledge and compassion built into one
Nothing scarier than the "c" word. Yet from the moment we met Dr PadrĂ³n, he has made us feel we are in very capable hands. His knowledge, skill, compassion and even his sense of humor shine through in both office and hospital settings. There is no question we could not have found a more qualified or caring urologist. Highly recommend.

June 30th, 2017
I've been seen by Dr. Padron over 12 years now, great doctor great person!! Above and beyond!

June 28th, 2017
Dr. Padron, has always been very thorough with his care. .His bedside manners are outstanding. He is knowledgeable and very friendly. He is highly recommended.

June 26th, 2017
Heaven on Earth
I went to see Dr. Padron for issues that I was having due to the passing of Kidney Stones. Upon arrival at his office he saw the pain that I was going through, and he assured me that the he could help alleviate the pain that I had been going through for the better part of a week with my stones. The very next day I was scheduled for surgery and once the lithotripsy procedure was performed, he personally spoke to me and my wife and went into great detail as to what was done, what was removed, and also discussed any complications that he encountered (which thankfully there were none). This doctor is truly a miracle worker and I'd recommend him to any one who is having any type of urinary issues.

June 21st, 2017
Great people skills explains thoroughly and takes his time

June 8th, 2017
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Dr. Padron has been treating me for over 15 years. He has always been professional, knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manners.I see him at least 6 times a year and his staff as well as he have always given me the time and attention every patient deserves. Thank you Dr. Padron for taking care of me!

May 31st, 2017
Very good manners and listens to your needs with openness. As well as extremely personable and professional.

May 24th, 2017
would recommend this doctor. Had a great experience with surgery.

December 19th, 2016
Great experience
Took time to explain everything , expedited additional testing and explained everything.

August 25th, 2016
Excellent doctor, personal care.
I picked Dr. Padron out of a list from my insurance provider after doing some light research on the internet. I'm very glad that I chose him to do my vasectomy. From the moment I got to his office, I felt like I was in a professional atmosphere, everyone on staff was serious about their work, but went about it with joy and attention to detail. I was made to feel safe, and comfortable. Dr. Padron was thorough in examining me and always made me feel 100% confident in what he was doing. My actual procedure, which I was super nervous about, ended up being uneventful and actually "pleasant", if that's at all possible. Dr. Padron's bedside manner and candor were highly appreciated through the procedure, and I was completely at ease through the entire 20 minute process. I went to Dr. Padron for a vasectomy, but I will definitely be returning to him as my urologist of choice. This is exactly the kind of experience I'm looking for from a truly professional doctor. Thank you, Dr. Padron.