A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Pecana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Pecana is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecana graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pecana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Ching Pecana MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel C. Pecana practice?
- Dr. Manuel Pecana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Pecana practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Irving Anesthesiologists and Irving Pain Management Doctors.