Dr. Manuel Pedroso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Pedroso?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Pedroso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2016

My wife took our five years old for her regular check up. It also happened that our daughter was at the end of a cold, which my wife mentioned in one of the questions. Doctor John went on to document that my daughter has greenish mucus and prescribed her meds we didn't even give our daughter when she went through the climax of her cold. By the way, she never had greenish mucus even at the climax of the cold. My wife was charged with a sick visit, which she paid reluctantly in the moment. But after further thoughts, we called the administrator Rosa and explained how in our opinion, and keep in mind that we both work in an interdisciplinary context with doctors and nurses, Dr. John had not coded and documented properly the visit. I had to keep calling for over a week to finally hear that Dr. Pedroso had reviewed the notes and had agreed that they were correct without seeing my daughter nor speaking with us. I requested the nature of the visit to be changed to a regular check up visit since obviously my child didn't need antibiotics or lab work nor she ever had greenish mucus as Dr. John had documented and prescribed. But such request was denied. I'm sorry to say that we will not bring our family here again as this whole situation left me wondering about the integrity of the office and the doctors involved there.

June 23rd, 2015

His a great doctor he sees my daughter and he was also my doctor when I was little.

January 19th, 2015

Excellent!!!!!

I highly recommend Dr. Pedroso and Dr. John!! Both doctors are amazing Im a first time mom with a newborn son and couldn't be happier with the care we've recieved so far. The Hollywood office staff is always friendly, kind and accurate. I never mind waiting (15mintutes or less) Dr. Pedroso and Dr. John are knowledgable, kind, caring, take there time to discuss my concerns, and thoroughly check my son. I appreciate the entire Pedroso team and couldn't be more thankful we found them!

March 8th, 2012

You are the best!!!

If you want Dr. Pedroso to take time examining your child, you have to wait for him to examine other children as well.Dr. Pedroso is a great doctor, kind, devouted to his practice, generous, and above all, very human.

October 31st, 2011

Amazing doctor...

October 6th, 2011

Non-professional and non-ethical

This is a kind of "doctor" to avoid. Absolutely no-professional with careless attitude, poor ethics and lack of elementary responsibility.

December 27th, 2010

Staff

The staff is amazing!!!!!!

August 24th, 2010

Pedroso Pediatrics Miami Beach

Over all the Doc is a great doc, but he needs all new office staff. Forget getting records if you move. Forget having anything done if you need a copy of anything, and completely forget getting any respect from office staff.I moved out of state and am currently seeking lawyers advise of how to get copies of my son's records.

June 1st, 2010

Very calming doctor for first time parents!

November 3rd, 2009

Dr Pedroso saved my son's life!

Dr Pedroso saved my son's life. My son had double pneumonia. He sent him to the hospital to get in thru Emergency, the fastest way. At Emergency room, a very bad doctor said it was not necessary to hospitalice. When we got home, Dr Pedroso had called many times to tell us to go back to the Hospital inmediately. He personally made the arrangements for my son being hospitalized. His rapid action saved my son's life. God Blesses him!

January 9th, 2009

Wonderful Pediatritian

Dr. Pedroso was my sons doctor for I couple of years until I had to move to the midwest, and I wish I couldv'e brought him with me! him and his staff (specially Ricardo and Aimme) have been the best my son has had so far. Very accurate and they take the time to examine and talk to the parents.Thank you Dr. P!

June 26th, 2008

Very Good Dr.

I would highly recommend Dr. Pedroso; he is extremely Knowledgeable in his field. I always walk out of his office learning something new. He was the ONLY Dr. able to diagnose my daughter with Pre-Pneumonia, after taking her to the hospital and havig two other Dr.'s look at her condition. As for the condensending comment someone wrote about, I have NEVER felt that way.