A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Penalver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Penalver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Penalver, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Penalver graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Penalver has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penalver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Penalver practice?
Dr. Manuel Penalver practices Gynecologic Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.