Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Perez-Izquierdo
Dr. Manuel Perez-Izquierdo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Perez-Izquierdo is affiliated with Florida Hospital Altamonte, Florida Hospital Medical Center and Orlando Health Inc. Dr. Perez-Izquierdo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Perez-Izquierdo has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Manuel Perez-Izquierdo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.