A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Facultad De Ciencias Medicas Matanzas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Dionisio Perez MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel D. Perez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Perez practices Internal Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists.