Learn more about Dr. Manuel Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Perry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Perry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Perry MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Perry practice?
- Dr. Manuel Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Perry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rock Hill, NY.
See Rock Hill Internists, Rock Hill Hematologists, and Rock Hill Oncologists.