Dr. Manuel Conceicao Perry MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Perry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Epidemiology, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel C. Perry practice?
Dr. Manuel Perry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Hematology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Hematologists, Middletown Oncologists, and Middletown General Practitioners.