A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Perry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Perry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Conceicao Perry MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel C. Perry practice?
- Dr. Manuel Perry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Perry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Goshen Internists, Goshen Hematologists, and Goshen Oncologists.