Learn more about Dr. Manuel Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Perry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Perry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel C. Perry practice?
Dr. Manuel Perry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Goshen Internists, Goshen Hematologists, and Goshen Oncologists.