A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Puig-Llano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Puig-Llano is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Puig-Llano, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puig-Llano graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Puig-Llano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Puig-Llano FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Puig-Llano practice?
- Dr. Manuel Puig-Llano has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Puig-Llano practices Ophthalmology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Ophthalmologists.