Overall Review

March 1st, 2016
Great Dr office!!
Everyone genuinely seemed to care. Kept me informed each step of the way at my appointment. The front staff made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in the door. I would recommend to my family and friends!

April 15th, 2013
"Manny" has been my GP in San Antonio since 2005. He is thorough and competent. Scheduling has never been a problem. Once when referred to a specialist I felt uncomfortable with the MD. Manuel promptly referred me to another who did a superb job handling my cataracts. As a retired engineer who did lots of research with MD's I DO tend to ask a lot of questions. Manuel listens and replies... Highly recommended.

September 25th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr Quinones for 15 years. He listens, he looks and he does not do any unnecessary testing. If he were to run for an elected office, he would fit the true description of "a man of the people". He is friendly, non threatening,speaks in lay terms and has a great sense of humor. Sometimes when the waits are longer than I would like, I realize that he is worth waiting for.

January 29th, 2009
Dr. Q takes care of our entire family!
Dr. Q saved my mother's life about 6 years ago when we almost lost her to pulmonary embolism. He's thorough, knowledgeable, funny, and very capable. We've known him for years.