A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- HealthSouth Medical Center Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Ramon Tirona Ramirez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Ramirez practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.