A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Raagas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Raagas is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Raagas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Raagas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Jewish Memorial Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
- Radius Specialty Hospital- Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Suelto Raagas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel S. Raagas practice?
- Dr. Manuel Raagas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Raagas practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.