A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Rivas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Rivas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rivas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel A Rivas MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Manuel Rivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Rivas practices Urology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Urologists.