A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Rivera-Alsina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Rivera-Alsina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Rivera-Alsina, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Alsina graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Rivera-Alsina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel E Rivera-Alsina MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Rivera-Alsina practice?
- Dr. Manuel Rivera-Alsina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Rivera-Alsina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.