Dr. Manuel Sabin II MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2015
Zero Stars
My husband had a switch of doctors due to insurance. They called and scheduled an appointment for him as a first time patient. He arrives for the appointment and the dumb doctor who has my husband's file keeps repeating the same stupid question over and over, "why are you here?" My husband is diabetic. He tells the doctor that and he keeps repeating, "so? What am I supposed to do about it." He didn't even lay a finger on my husband to examine him. What a fat jerk. I hope he gets his credentials stripped away. He does NOT deserve to be a doctor with his rude manners and zero basic human empathy. His office called us for the appointment, you had his file, you know what his ailements are, why the stupid questions?

March 2nd, 2015
I met this doctor ferst time and realy satisfied with this visit. Diagnos is still questionable, even his suggestion about my painback and accompanied generative change of disc I consider right. My impression about his explanation how to deal with current problem that he knowledgable. Ill come back in 4 weeks, will see how right was his diagnos.

July 1st, 2015