A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Sanchez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sanchez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Gregorio Sanchez MD is a male Pain Management, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel G. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Sanchez practices Anesthesiology, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Barrington, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NH.
See Barrington Anesthesiologists and Barrington Pain Management Doctors.