A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Singer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Singer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford General Hospital-Farmington Hills, Mi
- Annapolis Hospital-Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Jack Singer DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Manuel J. Singer practice?
- Dr. Manuel Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Singer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Canton, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians and Canton General Practitioners.