Surgeons
Mount Sinai Medical Center
4300 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33140
305-674-2760
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Excellent doctor but awful bedside manners .....both need to be together as a marriage !!!  |  show details
by Marta Hermida on Sep 18th, 2014

I will not sit and write any offensive remarks in regards to Dr. Sivinas medical expertise, as I accidentally met him, due to my complicate surgery, therefore, will not make offensive remarks . What I will comment on, is that I feel that because he has been in this field for too many years or maybe it is just the way he is, his bedside manners are horrible....my life was in a limb, and the doctors behavior prior to and afterwards was pathetic...there was no "I am sorry you went through this" ...in fact his face is so sour, that I never even saw him crack a smile, As patients, and as ones undergoing a very traumatic cancer diagnosis, you need upbeat, happy and compassionate people surrounding you ...that including, doctors, nurses, tecs and even the cleaning staff ... I would never ever harm a fly...as a matter of fact, my surgery was July 15, 2014 ...and it took me all this time to gather the strength to write this ....my doubts only consisted in not wanting any negatives affecting his career, but at the same time, it would be unhealthy for me to allow other patients, that are not as strong as I am, or that have a family support group to carry one through this, have to deal with someone that you entrust your life with, and does not even acknowledge you as a human being.. I only wish to god that this message is construed as a positive and he takes great measures to modify his ways or if it's not possible, just move on with your life and retire. It might be time ....