Manuel Tanguma MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
Dr. Tanguma is an excellent doctor. Definitely cares about his patients, at least he did for my wife and I. Hated to see him leave Graybill. Was left having to see this Dr. Peneneri. Awful, terrible doctor. She's a tyrant with a GOD complex. Have never been treated so bad as I was with her. HAD TO LEAVE!! BRING BACK DR. TANGUMA. HE IS DEEPLY MISSED!!!

April 16th, 2016
Th best doctor I have ever had!

February 16th, 2016
Dr Tanguma is a great doctor, now Graybill Medical is a different story. The ease of appointment was directed at Graybill not Dr. Tanguma as is the staff courteous is directed towards the appointment desk you reach when you call into Graybill. It was so nice to find a doctor who doesn't put the timer on when he comes in to see you. He asks questions and listens, if we could find him again we would go to him no matter where he was. My whole family goes to him (or went to him) from the 1st time he started at Graybill when they were located on Grand Ave in San Marcos. We are all hoping he starts working some where soon. Great loss for Graybill.

January 5th, 2016
He has been my doctor for almost 10 years. He is great.

March 13th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor and Person
Dr. Tanguma is a very knowledgable and friendly doctor. He has been my primary physician for over 5 years and has also taken care of my son and two daughters. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a highly qualified, caring, professional doctor.

October 31st, 2013
Knowledgeable, trustworthy, compassionate
I see Dr. Tanguma at his San Marcos office. He has provided excellent care for me and my teenage daughters -- not always easy. The staff at the office is also top notch. The remember the patients and go out of their way to be helpful. Once when I had no appointment, and no doctor was immediately available they saw me, made an accurate diagnosis (shingles surrounding the eye), found a nurse practitioner to see me while the Office staff member took initiative to phone to find an ophthalmologist who could see me right away. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

October 14th, 2012
Perfect
A very prompt and intelligent doctor. Hard working and a good sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone. A+

May 9th, 2012
Kind, Caring Doctor
Dr. Tanguma is an example of how doctors should care for their patients. He listens well and is never in a hurry to get through the appointment. He always takes the time to listen to all my issues, whether specific to what I'm being seen for or not. He seems to truly care about his patients, when other doctors seem to be just doing their job. I would recommend him but I don't want him to get so popular that I can't get my appointments quickly!

February 7th, 2012
Never again!!!
How anybody would give Dr. Tanguma 4 stars is beyond me!! He is rude, arrogant and has a ZERO bedside manner. Like one poster said, he's weird. He comes off caring, but when you question anything, he's offended. So, if you like Doctors that control your care 100% and you never question anything, then he's great. If you like to participate in your care and appreciate your Dr. listening to your concerns. He's NOT the one. Serious "God" complex, this one. That's what it boils down to!

October 15th, 2011
its always easy and quick to be seen

October 15th, 2011
A one-of-a-kind-doctor!
I would highly recommend Dr. Tanguma to friends and relatives. Every visit I've had with him has been pleasant and productive. He seems very knowledgeable in diagnostic medicine and is also courteous, and attentive to his patient's needs. His staff is very good, and I have never had any problems at all obtaining a prompt appointment with him, nor have I ever had to wait a long time to see the doctor. The doctor has even followed up with me to answer questions and ensure that his treatments are working, which was a new and welcome experience for me. Seek out this doctor!

June 12th, 2011
Dr Tanguma was one of the first doctors in US that demonstrated empathy and an excellent listener.Normally the doctors in US are very cold and maintain distance from patience what that is one of the reasons i prefer to go always to south america to be taking care of any concerns i may have. I am very pleased with him and i have recommended him to many other friends of mine that have the same complains about doctors in the US.