A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres-Salichs graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres-Salichs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Augusto Torres-Salichs MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Torres-Salichs practice?
- Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Torres-Salichs practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.