Dr. Manuel Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Torres?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2016

Worst dr. Ever!! Stay away!

September 24th, 2012

Ex-patient

This Dr. has absolutely no bedside manners, doesn't look at you when you are talking to him, is contantly texting and laughing while he is doing so, which leads me to believe it is personal. He is short with his answers and somewhat rude. I am glad he closed his practice and am presenty going to a new Dr., who is a real professional.

May 11th, 2012

uncaring

February 2nd, 2011

Great Experience

I have never had a problem with this practice or Dr. Torres. When i went for a visit he diagnosed me and gave me an rx for some tests and meds. While I wasnt sure when I left, everything he gave me helped. He is very professional and polite, and friendly. He has never been inappropriate- he is very light hearted and easy going. Guess some people like below dont like that. But I have never had a problem with. I strongly recommend.

July 15th, 2010

Great doctor, always helpful

May 21st, 2009

Horrible at doctor

This doctor doesn't know what you have ever. For a regular cold he sent me xrays (ok maybe to verify theres no pneumonia or TB) he sent me prevacid -bc according to him the cough could be from acid reflux, he sent me claritin -bc according to him the cough could be from regular allergies, and a cough syrup w/codeine which is what I actually took & helped. He has horrible manners, was checking me out as a woman saying oh u gotta do ur nails they r chipped (thats none of his business). When i didn't take the meds he suggested he used foul language saying "YOu're doing things half-assed" very unprofessional. He takes personal phone calls during my visit and he doesnt take care of my problem so i have to keep coming back over and over again and continue paying copayment every week. Also, I once mentioned my hands were cramping and he said, how do u feel about taking advil for the rest of ur life? yeah take 1 every day forever. And when my cholesterol was a bit higher than normal he said to start taking simvastatin and to consider me taking this medicine forever. This doctor doesn't know what he's doing. DONT GO TO HIS PRACTICE!!!!!

March 22nd, 2017