Dr. Manuel Tzagournis MD is male, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Tzagournis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Lipid Metabolism Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzagournis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tzagournis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hospital & Solove Rsch Inst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tzagournis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Tzagournis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile