A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Valdivieso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Valdivieso, CPE, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivieso graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Valdivieso has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Valdivieso CPE, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Valdivieso practice?
- Dr. Manuel Valdivieso has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Valdivieso practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Oncologists.