A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Valdivieso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Valdivieso, CPE, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivieso graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Valdivieso has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valdivieso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel Valdivieso practice?
Dr. Manuel Valdivieso practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Oncologists, and Detroit Hematologists.