A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Valdivieso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdivieso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdivieso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Valdivieso, CPE, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivieso graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Valdivieso has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Valdivieso CPE, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Valdivieso practice?
- Dr. Manuel Valdivieso has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Valdivieso practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Oncologists.