A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Velazquez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Velazquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Phoenix Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel R Velazquez MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Velazquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Velazquez practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See New York Surgeons.