The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Velazquez
Dr. Manuel Velazquez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Velazquez is affiliated with St Lukes Roosevelt HospitalSt Lukes Hospital Division, St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center and Phoenix Children`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Velazquez has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Manuel Velazquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
New York, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Andrew Petelin
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.12 mi8
Dr. Edgar Camargo
New York, NY 0.13 mi18