A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Velazquez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velazquez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velazquez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Velazquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Phoenix Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel R Velazquez MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Velazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Velazquez practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.