A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Veloso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Veloso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Veloso, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Veloso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
- South Nassau Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel A Veloso MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Veloso practice?
- Dr. Manuel Veloso has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Veloso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, NY.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.