A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Weiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Robert Weiss FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Manuel Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Weiss practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurological Surgeons.