A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Ybanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Ybanez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ybanez graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ybanez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel S Ybanez MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel S. Ybanez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Ybanez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Ybanez practices Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA and Charlestown, IN.
See Riverside Surgeons.