Anesthesiologist, Internist, Pain Medicine

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2014

Very compassionate doctor. Very nice staff.

|  He is great  |  show details
by Shirley C on Jun 13th, 2014

He really helped by lower back and leg...And seems to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

|  Couldn't be better  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

I had just fired the Pain Specialist I had seen in the past and needed a new one right away. Even though I was a new patient, his office accommodated me in every way I needed. I had my first visit with Dr Ybarra the day after Christmas and it could not have gone any better. I was very impressed with him. It quickly became obvious that he is very caring and puts his patients needs first. He explained everything to me, completed the procedure in a timely manner and now my back pain is gone. I will not hesitate to go back to him if I need to again and can recommend him.

|  Patient of Dr Ybarra  |  show details
by Kyle C. on Mar 27th, 2013

I have had lower back pain for nearly 20 years. While in the military I sustained an injury causing me to have back surgery. Dr Ybarra has seen me the past year and the technique he uses provides me the best management relief and the least amount of discomfort to me. I would strongly recommend Dr Ybarra.

|  patient  |  show details
by Amanda Rodriguez on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr Ybarra is a very considerate person. I like the fact that he goes through all possible treatments before taking a drastic option. He listens to your concern, has test done if needed and then presents a plan that’s appropriate for your complaints/discomforts. Also the phone number is wrong on this page, the correct number is 210-690-0777

|  I'm picky and hard to please  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

But Dr. Ybarra is an amazing listener and does a great job at explaining options. He offers great suggestions and then allows the patient to make an informed decision about treatment options. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  The Best!!!  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

The best pain doctor in town. He took his time answering all of my questions, great bedside manner and his office staff is very dependable!!! I would recommend him to all of my friends and familly in need of some pain releif.