Dr. Manuel Ybarra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Ybarra?

Posted on December 5th, 2016

DONT BOTHER TO SEE DR IF ONLY WORKMAN COMP

Established patient

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Dr. Ybarra is a very compassionate doctor. I trust him! I have been a patient of his for 2 years and he has managed my pain in a way we both decided on together.... He actually gave me a say in what worked best for me. You usually never have a say with doctors, not true with him. I am going to move to Houston and he has offered me a schedule that accommodates me so I do not have to see him as often. But it is definitely worth the drive to see him. His staff has always been nice with only a few exceptions. I highly recommend Dr. Ybarra

Posted on July 16th, 2015

transferred from Chicago and had to find a doctor from scratch. Been with him for 3 years now. He is excellent and caring.

not happy

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Run from this office, wow, clueless. I am worse than when I started treatment here, doc cannot make up his mind on treatment plan. Beware

Great experience

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I have had back problems for a while and Dr. Ybarra has been very helpful with providing me solutions to get my life back. I am not there yet but I am confident with his help I will have a better quality of life real soon. The staff is also awesome I have spoken with a lady named Ruby several times and she is always so helpful and kind . The rest of the staff is also remarkable I am not used to people in the front being as great as the doctor. I would recommend this provider to anyone who values the doctor patient relationship

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Very nice doctor. And staff was very informative and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Wonderful Bedside Manner

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Ybarra for pain management. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He listened to my concerns regarding getting injections in my spine and assured me of the risks involved. He made me feel very comfortable going forward. I am now pain free and have my quality of life back. And on a side note his staff were so courteous and medically informative of my condition. Thank you doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Very compassionate doctor. Very nice staff.

He is great

Posted on June 13th, 2014

He really helped by lower back and leg...And seems to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

Couldn't be better

Posted on December 30th, 2013

I had just fired the Pain Specialist I had seen in the past and needed a new one right away. Even though I was a new patient, his office accommodated me in every way I needed. I had my first visit with Dr Ybarra the day after Christmas and it could not have gone any better. I was very impressed with him. It quickly became obvious that he is very caring and puts his patients needs first. He explained everything to me, completed the procedure in a timely manner and now my back pain is gone. I will not hesitate to go back to him if I need to again and can recommend him.

Patient of Dr Ybarra

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I have had lower back pain for nearly 20 years. While in the military I sustained an injury causing me to have back surgery. Dr Ybarra has seen me the past year and the technique he uses provides me the best management relief and the least amount of discomfort to me. I would strongly recommend Dr Ybarra.

I'm picky and hard to please

Posted on May 4th, 2011

But Dr. Ybarra is an amazing listener and does a great job at explaining options. He offers great suggestions and then allows the patient to make an informed decision about treatment options. I would recommend him to anyone!