A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuela Fina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuela Fina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fina
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuela Fina, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fina graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuela Fina MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Manuela Fina practice?
- Dr. Manuela Fina has 9 office locations.
Dr. Manuela Fina practices Otolaryngology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Elk River, MN.
See Saint Paul Otolaryngologists.