A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuela Fina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuela Fina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fina
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuela Fina, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fina graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuela Fina MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Manuela Fina practice?
- Dr. Manuela Fina has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuela Fina practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Otolaryngologists.