A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuela Fina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuela Fina, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fina graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuela Fina MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Manuela Fina practice?
- Dr. Manuela Fina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuela Fina practices Otolaryngology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Otolaryngologists.