A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuela Fina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuela Fina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fina
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuela Fina, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fina graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuela Fina MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Manuela Fina practice?
- Dr. Manuela Fina has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuela Fina practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Otolaryngologists.