A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuela Fina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuela Fina, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fina graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 4 plans