A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuela Orjuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuela Orjuela is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuela Orjuela, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Orjuela graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Orjuela has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuela Anita Orjuela MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Manuela A. Orjuela practice?
- Dr. Manuela Orjuela has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuela Orjuela practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Hematologists.