A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuela Orjuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuela Orjuela is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orjuela
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orjuela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuela Orjuela, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Orjuela graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Orjuela has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuela Anita Orjuela MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Manuela A. Orjuela practice?
- Dr. Manuela Orjuela has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuela Orjuela practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.