A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuella Lahoud-Rahme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahoud-Rahme
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuella Lahoud-Rahme, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahoud-Rahme graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Lahoud-Rahme has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuella S Lahoud-Rahme MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuella S. Lahoud-Rahme practice?
- Dr. Manuella Lahoud-Rahme has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuella Lahoud-Rahme practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.