A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuj Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuj Kapur, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuj Kapur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Kapur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuj Kapur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Manuj Kapur practice?
- Dr. Manuj Kapur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuj Kapur practices Ophthalmology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and Houston, TX.
See Webster Ophthalmologists.