A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuj Nangia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuj Nangia, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nangia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nangia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuj Nangia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nangia graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuj Kumar Nangia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manuj K. Nangia practice?
- Dr. Manuj Nangia has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuj Nangia practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.