Dr. Manuj Singhal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuj Singhal?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Dr. Singhal did a fantastic job on my knee replacement and also my both of my rotator cuff surgeries. He is the nicest Dr. I have ever seen. He spends time talking to you and never rushes you. My recovery was always quick, since I did the rehab as he requested. I think so much depends on the Dr. for a quick recovery and I highly recommend him for knees and shoulders. His staff is excellent ,with never a long wait and they are all so caring.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

He did a perfect job on my knee. Straightened the leg that had been bent 15 degrees for about 30 years. Friendly, positive and highly skilled.

Fantastic Doctor , Knowledgeable and Very Competent

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Unbelievably Dr Singhal was a second opinion and I thank my stars he was, the first opinion Dr said nothing could be done. He was supposed to be #2 in the whole of TX. Imagine my surprise and circumspection when Dr Singhal said my problem was common and could be resolved quickly. Boy was he right, it's been sometime since my surgery and touch wood everything is fine. I feel much better and can sense the recovery gaining strength. I am so grateful for having consulted with Dr Singhal. He is confident, he is clear and he executes the plan with precision. His explanation of the symptoms and ramifications are spot on, most importantly he is patient with patients! (no pun intended). If you are in doubt DEFINITELY consult with him at least you wont be disappointed.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Great doc did a great job fixing my ACL.

Love Dr. Singhal!

Posted on December 8th, 2014

Thanks for seeing me on such a short notice and for taking care of mu injury!

Knee Pain

Posted on May 10th, 2013

My Knee pain was horrible and I had lost a lot of use but he addressed the issue and I am so grateful for his caring and compassion for my concerns and I will go back for all my orthopedic issues and refer all my friends and family. Who says age will get you down,,, He gave me back my freedom!!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017