Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Professor  |  show details
by Ernest Abel on Sep 10th, 2014

First rate medical experience. courteous staff, excellent bedside manner, prompt follow up. Highly recommended. 5 star.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

I was so nervous about seeing Dr. Krasman for the first time as I was having a procedure done and had never met him until moments before the procedure. He was very reassuring, kind, gentle with a good bedside manner. Couldn't think of anyone else I would want as my gastroenterologist.

|  A doctor who really cares  |  show details
by Nira L. on Aug 27th, 2013

I saw Dr. Krassman many years ago, and then, because I live far from Ann Arbor I saw other doctors. When I asked my internist, whom we greatly respect and trust, who his gastroenterologist is, he gave us Dr. Krassman's name. I had only one appointment with Dr. Krassman, but I knew why I liked him so much when I first saw him many years ago. He spent an hour with me, asking many relevant questions and making sure he knows me as a patient. He gave me good advice regarding my problems. He listened attentively. It is clear that he cared. I feel I can trust him. My husband made an appointment too, although we live far away from the office.

|  WONDERFUL!  |  show details
by Sandy on May 27th, 2013

Have been going to Dr. Krasman fr over 20 years for ulcerative colitis. I trust him so much! I often say we can't move because I can't leave him.

|  show details
Sep 1st, 2009

I have been one of his patients for 25 years. He is truly one of the best.