A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manus Praserthdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manus Praserthdam, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Praserthdam graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Praserthdam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manus Praserthdam MD is a male Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Manus Praserthdam practice?
- Dr. Manus Praserthdam has 1 office location.
Dr. Manus Praserthdam practices Nephrology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Nephrologists.